1. General provisions
This policy for personal data processing has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of Russian Federation of 27.07.2006 No.152-FZ “On Personal Data” and defines the personal data processing procedure and security measures for personal data of OOO TransInzhKom (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
· 1.1. The Operator sets the observance of the rights and freedoms of the person and the citizen as its main goal and prerequisite for implementation of its activities when processing its personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
· 1.2. This Operator’s policy regarding the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is applied to all information which the Operator can receive about the briogroup.ru website visitors.
2. The basic concepts used in the Policy
· 2.1. Automated personal data processing is the personal data processing by means of computers;
· 2.2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
· 2.3. The website is a set of graphic and information materials and computer programs and databases making them available on the Internet at briogroup.ru;
· 2.4. Personal data information system is a set of the personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means enabling processing thereof;
· 2.5. Personal data depersonalization is the actions that make it impossible to identify any personal data as related to a specific User or another personal data subject without any additional information;
· 2.6. Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) made with personal data with the use of automation equipment or without thereof, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating and changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision and access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
· 2.7. The Operator is a public authority, municipal body, legal or physical entity, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) performing personal data processing and defining the purposes of personal data processing, the scope of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) undertaken with personal data;
· 2.8. Personal data are any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or identified briogroup.ru website User;
· 2.9. The User is any briogroup.ru website visitor;
· 2.10. Personal data provision is any actions undertaken to disclose personal data to a certain person or circle of people;
· 2.11. Distribution of personal data is any actions undertaken to disclose personal data to an unspecified circle of persons (personal data transfer) or expose the personal data to an unlimited circle of persons, including publication thereof in mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or provision of access to personal data by any other means;
· 2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, a foreign state authority, a foreign physical or legal entity;
· 2.13. Destruction of personal data is any actions undertaken to permanently destroy personal data without possibility of further recovery of the personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) to destroy the tangible media containing personal data.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
· 3.1. Surname, name, and middle name;
· 3.2. E-mail address;
· 3.3. Phone numbers;
· 3.4. Name of the company;
· 3.5. Also, the website collects and processes the depersonalized visitor information (including the cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex. Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
· 3.6. The above data, hereinafter the Policies are combined by the general ‘Personal Data’ concept.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
· 4.1. The purpose of the User’s personal data processing is to inform the User by email and provide it access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
· 4.2. Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse obtaining information messages by sending an email to the Operator’s address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Refusal to notifications about new products, services and special offers”.
· 4.3. The User’s depersonalized data collected though the Internet statistics services serve for collection of information on the Users’ actions on the website, improvement of the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
· 5.1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through the special forms located on briogroup.ru website. By filling up the relevant forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of the personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fulfil in full the current legislation requirements in the field of personal data protection.
· 6.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
· 6.2. The User’s personal data, under no circumstances, will ever be transferred to any third parties, except for the cases related to implementation of the current legislation.
· 6.3. If detecting an inaccuracy in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator’s e-mail address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
· 6.4. The time for personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any moment withdraw his consent to personal data processing by sending a notification to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
· 7.1. The Operator, prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state in which territory it is supposed to transfer personal data ensures reliable protection of the rights of the personal data subjects.
· 7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign states not meeting the above requirements can only be performed if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is party.
8. Final provisions
· 8.1. The User can receive any explanations on the issues concerning his personal data processing, having contacted the Operator by email email@example.com.
· 8.2. Any changes in the Policy of personal data processing by the Operator will be reflected herein. This Policy is valid for an indefinite period of time until it is replaced with a new version.
· 8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at briogroup.ru/privacy-policy/.